Prevent Restore Pro 2022.10 Pro 2022 Full Crack

view: 79
comments: 0
author: soft360
Published date: 23 July 2022
1 October 2022 on 1:50 pm

Prevent Restore

Prevent Restore

Prevent Restore : Even if you regularly empty your device’s Recycle Bin, the content in there is not deleted forever. They remain stored on your hard drive until newer data overwrites them. Anyone using a special recovering software can restore deleted data and infringe upon your privacy.
Our software can permanently erase your deleted content to keep your data secure and private.
Prevent Restore

Very Powerful

Through the use of several security algorithms (DoD 5220.22, Gutmann, and others), this software makes it nearly impossible for someone to recover previously deleted files and folders. It fills out information to the end of each cluster to ensure that not even one word can be restored.

Additional Features

Prevent Restore enables you to wipe deleted files on most storage formats, including USB Flash, SSD, Memory Stick, or any other sort of removable disk (media storage). It cannot be used on CDs (CDR and DVD), as those types of disks should be physically destroyed to avoid any possibility of data being recovered from them.
As an additional feature, this software can also erase the paging file of Windows OS (virtual memory cache) that contains a cache of personal information, such as usernames and passwords.

Prevent Restore

Prevent Restore

Regular updates

Just as technology keeps advancing, we will too. As more gets added or enhanced, we will send out updates to keep you up-to-date. The update process is automatic and in the background, so you won’t ever need to worry.
v2award

Trust and Awards

Our software has received multiple awards from world-known rating agencies and bloggers. We pride ourselves on trust and reliability since the conception of our business in 2002. Through this time, we’ve built upon our knowledge and experience in our field.
v2support

Fast Support

Sometimes unexpected things can happen. But don’t worry, our support team responds to 90% of requests within one hour! The other 10% get responses within six to twelve hours.
v2lock

Strong Security

Security and privacy is our main goal. We only use the newest and industry-leading standards and protocols to process user’s data. With us, you and your data will remain safe.

Soft360 – Download Unlimited Version Software

file info
  • published date : 2022
  • version : 10
  • password: soft360
Download Box
password: soft360
Download Guide

1. Disable Antivirus and Windows Defender. If the antivirus is turned on,
the program will not crack properly.

2. Install the program normally.

3. Go to the crack folder and run the crack file.

4. Done Enjoy!

* File password *: soft360

tags

rate this

share

comments

Please log in to your account first to post a comment