Today, you have to remember many passwords. You need a password for a lot of websites, your e-mail account, your webserver, network logins, etc. The list is endless.
Also, you should use a different password for each account, because if you would use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password, you would have a problem: the thief would have access to all of your accounts.
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can store all your passwords in one database
which is locked with a master key. So you only have to remember one single master key to unlock the whole database. Database files are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256, ChaCha20 and Twofish). For more information, see the features page.
Is it really free KeePass ?
Yes, KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source code and check whether the security features are implemented correctly.
Changes from 2.50 to 2.51 KeePass
- Most dialogs with fixed size now detect whether they fit onto the current screen, and when a dialog does not fit (e.g. due to a very high DPI factor), its size is reduced and scroll bars are displayed.
- Added plural entry command names in the main window (e.g. the command for editing the currently selected entry/entries is now called either ‘Edit Entry’ or ‘Edit Entries’, depending on the number of selected entries).
- Added tooltip for the main part of the status bar of the main window.
- Enhanced color buttons (tooltips, accessible names, …) in the entry dialog, in the database settings dialog and in the options dialog.
- Added ‘Interface (2)’ tab page in the options dialog, renamed the existing ‘Interface’ tab page to ‘Interface (1)’, moved some controls from ‘Interface (1)’ to ‘Interface (2)’.
- Enhanced font selection controls (with a checkbox that allows to return to the default, the button shows the currently selected font, tooltip, improved accessibility, …) in the options dialog.
- Added help links ‘Dark theme’ and ‘Main font (size)’ in the options dialog.
- The options ‘Custom alt. item color’ and ‘Esc keypress in main window’ are now disabled if they are enforced (by an enforced configuration file).
- Added support for opening URLs with Waterfox in private mode.
- Added dialog for editing (HMAC-based and time-based) one-time password generator settings (can be opened using the ‘OTP Generator Settings’ commands in the entry dialog or in the ‘Edit Entry (Quick)’ menu of the main window).
- Added entry commands ‘Copy HMAC-Based OTP’, ‘Show HMAC-Based OTP’, ‘Copy Time-Based OTP’ and ‘Show Time-Based OTP’ (in the ‘Other Data’ menu).
- Added entry commands ‘Copy Title’ and ‘Copy Notes’ (in the ‘Other Data’ menu).
- When switching to the ‘Generate’ tab page of the password generator dialog (no database open), the entropy collection dialog is displayed now, if the option ‘Show dialog for collecting user input as additional entropy’ is turned on.
- Added option ‘Colorize password characters’ in the HTML export/print dialog; the colors are customizable.
- Added options ‘Custom main font’ and ‘Custom password font’ in the HTML export/print dialog.
- Added horizontal entry separator lines in tabular HTML exports/printouts.
- In the plugins dialog, the ‘Delete old files from cache automatically’ option and the ‘Clear’ button are now disabled if they are enforced (by an enforced configuration file).
- Plugins can now change the expiry date of an entry more easily.
- Added workaround for Wine bug 52457.
- published date : 2022
- version : 2.5
- password: soft360
After downloading the patch or keygen, if your antivirus detects any viruses,
please disable your antivirus during the process of registration.
Patches and keygens are not viruses or Trojans. Because a patch or keygen circumvents the original registration of software,
antivirus software detects it as a trojan or virus.
Therefore, use patches or keygens posted on our website without any worries.
All our contents are trustworthy, as they all come from trusted sources.
* File password *: soft360